The Best Possible Dental Technology
The team at Ligocki Dental Group likes to provide their patients with the best possible dental technology as possible in order to complete a great treatment and give an even better experience.
- Automated Calls, Texts, and Newsletters - Whether it is a confirmation or reminder call/text for your appointment, letting you know available appointment times, or reading a newsletter to stay informed of our office events and dental health/technology, we always have your back and provide you with the information.
- CEREC® - CEREC® technology at Ligocki Dental Group allows us to provide a high quality tooth colored restoration (filling, crowns, veneers, etc.) in the convenience of one appointment.
- DIAGNOdent - Early detection and treatment of cavities is much easier with the DIAGNOdent system. This system uses a laser diode to inspect the teeth and identify even the smallest signs of tooth decay.
- Digital X-rays - With less exposure to radiation and shorter appointment times digital x-rays provide us with high-quality images of your mouth and jaw in order to give you the proper, advanced dental care you need.
- Intraoral Camera - While viewing your teeth and gums, this camera helps us identify any early underlying dental issues or concerns so we can treat them quickly and more accurately.
- Sirona Soft Tissue Laser - Our Sirona soft tissue laser allows us to complete a variety of different therapies from desentizing your teeth from cold items to gingivectomies to periodontal (gum) therapies.
- SOLEA Laser - No need to put off your dental visits because of the sound of the drill and anxiety over the needle! With SOLEA, an advanced dental laser technology that is virtually replacing the needle, drill, and scalpel at our dental office.
- VELscope - The VELscope is a part of our comprehensive oral evaluation. It is used to detect abnormalities in the tissues of the mouth. This device allows us to detect changes several layers deep within the oral tissues and helps us detect early signs of cancer in the oral cavity and pharynx.